Worship is our response to the amazing grace of God that we experience through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. Every Sunday we gather to sing, pray, interact and hear from God.
Generally we have two Sunday morning services, at 7:30 am and 9:00 am, except during part of the summer holiday period, and on some special Sundays (eg Easter, Christmas …) see “Special Services” below).
Our Sunday morning celebrations will feature two distinct styles: (see below for January 2022 arrangements)
Our 7:30 am celebration is a fairly traditional service with a reflective and structured approach to worship.
Our 9 am celebration is family-oriented, engages contemporary music, and includes programs for kids and teenagers. It is a relaxed and relational time. This service is live-streamed. Click the YouTube button above to connect.
Both services emphasize relevant bible-based preaching that can be applied to everyday life.
Arrangements for Sunday services in 2022
- On Sundays throughout January, there will be a single (combined) service at 8:30 am. Masks are required for everyone over 16 years when in service (except speakers and worship team). Vaccinations recommended, but not required. These services will also be live-streamed – click the YouTube button above to connect.
February 2022 onwards:
- 7:30 am services: evidence of full vaccination required to attend in-person.
- 9:00 am services: vaccinations recommended, but not required.
Masks recommended,* especially when proper social distancing is difficult.
* Subject to Queensland Government mask requirements at that time:
Special Services 2022
- Good Friday (15 April) – Combined service at 8:30 am [face-to-face and live-streamed]
- Easter Sunday (17 April) – Combined service at 8:30 am [face-to-face and live-streamed]
To connect to live-stream (or view service next day or later), click YouTube button above.